Stat set?

Zach

Ingame-name : zw

hey guys, wondering if anyone has a spare stat set for me to do chaos ele, now figuring out aswell as everyone else is now figuring out that chaos ele is now melee opped, rather than ranged. But i can't seem to overpower anyone since i'm in bandos, with rune def, etc... Others have stat.  I'm looking for a couple hundred pkp tickets, to help me save for a stat set, or even a spare stat set would be GREATLY appreciated! Please pm me asap, thankyouuu ! !!! ! :C

even with the new changes void is still the best and most sufficient way to kill the chaos elemental if you are a donator aswell use full void, chaotic c bow ,elysian, dragon bolts (e), ranger boots, fury, earth cape, and an archers ring, use a d bow as spec weapon. Range is just better overal because since the chaos has the power to teleport u away from it u will get much more hits on it using range since u can always shoot it from a distance but when u would be using melee it would also take alot of time and u miss out on alot of hits by just having to walk back to attack it over and over again 

• Zoradz locked this topic