Happy Eid

Pitch

Why the useful comment? What are you trying to get to? Stop forum spamming.

this is your sig:

347xjjn.png

dont talk to me you no-namer battyboy get ur rep points up before u even think about quoting king pedro u cant tell me what to do init

this is your sig:

347xjjn.png

dont talk to me you no-namer battyboy get ur rep points up before u even think about quoting king pedro u cant tell me what to do init

I've just quoted you, kanker. You're a nobody. I don't care who you are. & Wow, I care so much about Rep Points & my name is pedro. !

I've just quoted you, kanker. You're a nobody. I don't care who you are. & Wow, I care so much about Rep Points & my name is pedro. !

1. i dont acknowledge ur quote due to the fact you dont have a quoting permit for king pedro's posts
  2. im biggest roadman on this server i know for a fact you know e
  3. i legitimately have no idea who you are
  4. im not talking about rep points im talking about ROADMAN REP only certain man (actually nobody) is allowed to step to me
  5. my name isnt pedro thats just my name i go by when feds stop me to ask about the recent bricking of your nans jawline
  • Upvote 1

1. i dont acknowledge ur quote due to the fact you dont have a quoting permit for king pedro's posts
  2. im biggest roadman on this server i know for a fact you know e
  3. i legitimately have no idea who you are
  4. im not talking about rep points im talking about ROADMAN REP only certain man (actually nobody) is allowed to step to me
  5. my name isnt pedro thats just my name i go by when feds stop me to ask about the recent bricking of your nans jawline

Wow man, I'ma bow down to you since you are the biggest ROADMAN. Nope, I don't give 2 fucks. You can bow down and suck this dick. I don't give 2 SHITS about Roadman rep, stupid fob.

Wow man, I'ma bow down to you since you are the biggest ROADMAN. Nope, I don't give 2 fucks. You can bow down and suck this dick. I don't give 2 SHITS about Roadman rep, stupid fob.

dont come round totty station fam ur gunna get a quik shank ting if u do........ keep talkin init........

• Yoobs locked this topic