Suggestions

Would be nice if movement/running was fixed. Makes it really hard to get away from people when you're trying to tank and your character starts running in the wrong direction. Goes vice-versa, makes it really hard to catch someone when your character is randomly running back and forth

When you get TB'd but you're able to make it to safe, you should be able to pray at an alter or talk to someone and it will clear the TB.

Untradeables should not protect over items of lesser value in the pkp shop. For example, dragon defender should not protect over VLS especially when I can just pickup the defender upon death. Also there is other problems with item protections. Tent and TSOTD protects over AGS..??

I find the serp helm to be extremely underused, partly because of the price and partly because of the amount of scales it just eats up. Would be cool if the serp was maybe repriced around 4k maybe?

Prayer delays. I read in someones NH guide on here(can't find, may have been removed) that prayer delays are on purpose because its like that on OSRS.....???? That's completely untrue. There is no prayer delay on OSRS considering you can literally prayer flick.

8 hours ago, Codiac said:

Would be nice if movement/running was fixed. Makes it really hard to get away from people when you're trying to tank and your character starts running in the wrong direction. Goes vice-versa, makes it really hard to catch someone when your character is randomly running back and forth
Agreed

When you get TB'd but you're able to make it to safe, you should be able to pray at an alter or talk to someone and it will clear the TB.
If you are super donator you will lose the tb when you go into a safe zone

Untradeables should not protect over items of lesser value in the pkp shop. For example, dragon defender should not protect over VLS especially when I can just pickup the defender upon death. Also there is other problems with item protections. Tent and TSOTD protects over AGS..??
Its based on high alch value dont really think it matters if there untradables because you can just pick them up.

I find the serp helm to be extremely underused, partly because of the price and partly because of the amount of scales it just eats up. Would be cool if the serp was maybe repriced around 4k maybe?
No

Prayer delays. I read in someones NH guide on here(can't find, may have been removed) that prayer delays are on purpose because its like that on OSRS.....???? That's completely untrue. There is no prayer delay on OSRS considering you can literally prayer flick.
Nah the prayer is broke so agreed

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Codiac said:

support yes untradeables shud always be dropped if u hav a tradeable pkp item on u, like rune pouch protects over claws and most things in the pkp shop

ags shud protect but its like this cos when it was added to pkp shop tent and tsotd were about 5k too, it needs to be changed tho

11 hours ago, Codiac said:

serp helm is 4k from players atm and it needs to use less scales cos it roughly costs 300 pkp an hour to use, the stats arent that good for the price only good thing is the venom damage but doesnt work if ur opponent drinks anti-venom+

with the other suggestions i agree with Yoobs