Fix fucking staking

Yo i legit just got 4 lose streak rn lost 900k in duel arena what the actual fuck i had 100 exp drops and everything and i fucking get cleaned because of the shit staking and pid system. fucking fix this please its so fucking arabic, the pid system. legit not even playing this arabic cancer game until u fix this shit. staking is one of the few ways to make bank and its rigged as fuck, to make things worse, i lost my bank to harassing, the fucking snake, sum1 hack him and give me my 900k back please thax then ip ban the rat

tho fix fucking staking gretar its rigged as fuck, spam clicking doesnt even do anything -.- arabic game

10 minutes ago, Speedsmasher said:

l0l the arab was like "muhammad ali!!!!" at the start of the box (the last duel i did) and i was 20hp+ on him at a point and he still pulled it back i did like 5 0's in a row, it is SO arabic trust 

back to osrs

Dont say so arabic, dont blame them, blame the owner m8. 

18 minutes ago, Estimated said:

Gretar should remove pid. Which in some duels u might tie and thats fair

Gf ur bonk speedsmesher 

yeah man, and the 3 secs before the duel starts are so fast, they are meant to be slower, like in osrs, barely have time to dds spec sometims when im on touchpad

38 minutes ago, Craig said:

urmad? :D

Thereallycraig? xD

You guys don't realize he can't just "remove" or "fix" pid lol

It's part of the entire combat system

If he removes the pid, how will first hit be determined? Loc logic please

It took oldschool rs months to develop their new pid system that came out recently

If you want to stake i'd say box, it's the fairest one for sure

Edited by Beez
  • Upvote 2