Some new items and a missing item

i have been looking through the pkp shop and i am missing an item :P
the infinity gloves are missing u cannot spawn them and cant buy them either maybe the owner has forgotten to ad them to the shop would love to c them
maybe we can get some new items in the future like blowpipe abyssal dagger Maybe the ballista would be cool to 
Maybe as a vote shop weopon a Dragon warhammer or a custom 3rd age hammer :P 
just some fun ideas not sure if they will be added ever i would like to c the infinity gloves in game

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, ItsRipper4e said:

the infinity gloves are missing u cannot spawn them and cant buy them either maybe the owner has forgotten to ad them to the shop would love to c them

I don't see this neccessary to be added, players usually use barrow gloves.

maybe we can get some new items in the future like blowpipe abyssal dagger Maybe the ballista would be cool to 

No for blowpipe. Rest of the items could be added in the future. 

just some fun ideas not sure if they will be added ever i would like to c the infinity gloves in game

Yes, dragon warhammer could be added in the future but it could be a rare custom item or only for donators. We will see.

Edited by Bind U Dead
41 minutes ago, Bind U Dead said:

Yes, dragon warhammer could be added in the future but it could be a rare custom item or only for donators. We will see.

Dwh for donor r u mental

It should be as a rare drop 

18 minutes ago, FUCKING KING said:

Are you dumb?

Why would Dragon Warhammer be a donator item or a custom?

Don't say "we" as if you're the one of the ones who make decisions, you're a server support, mod trial, nothing else.

#hope-u-get-demoted

Omg kid you're so paranoid. He didn't say "we" the way you comprehended in your forehead, so take a chill pill bb :). And yeah if stat hammer is being replaced with Dwh it should be a boss drop/rare drop.

2 minutes ago, Estimated said:

Omg kid you're so paranoid. He didn't say "we" the way you comprehended in your forehead, so take a chill pill bb :). And yeah if stat hammer is being replaced with Dwh it should be a boss drop/rare drop.

I didn't mean that by THAT specific post. He told @Fancy Boots that his suggestion was going to be polled (last poll) but wasn't? He's bullied. Never has he ever been in charge, he wants to be the one who makes decisions.

1 minute ago, FUCKING KING said:

I didn't mean that by THAT specific post. He told @Fancy Boots that his suggestion was going to be polled (last poll) but wasn't? He's bullied. Never has he ever been in charge, he wants to be the one who makes decisions.

Just ignore him, and I've said it a lot of times. IDK WHY TF HE GOT PROMOTED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

But yeh roatpkz. just chill and #KeepItClean

• Upvote 2
On 5/17/2016 at 10:15 AM, Bind U Dead said:

I don't see it necessary for them to be removed though, since they used to be available and are an OS item. Plus for their level (25 defence) I'm sure they are best-in-slot. I think it's a case of either Gretar just forgot to put them in the shop or he accidentally put them on the unspawnable list when he was adding other Infinity parts to it.

IMO we should have Blow pipe, DWH, Abyssal dagger + bludeon, Ballista, etc. etc. If we're going down the OS road and committed to removing higher revision items, then might as well do it properly.

• Upvote 1
On 17-5-2016 at 10:34 AM, ItsRipper4e said:

i have been looking through the pkp shop and i am missing an item :P

alot of people asked these weapons already in the past but they got beter things to do