Hacked by Visuals

SolomonPK

A player called Visuals [admin] has just stolen all my pkp after telling me that I was 'duping', after I won a 300pkp stake , fairly.

He then went onto my account and stole over 600pkp and threatened to ban me.

I cant see the player on the staff list, what shall I do?

Thanks,

sol

Yes, he said that I was going to be banned if I dont give him the password, I just won a 300 pkp stake, so i thought that the guy who lost reported me.

He told me that it was a ban or for him to check my bank.

His user name is Visuals and he has a [admin] next to his name, so I thought he owned the server.

He forced me to give my password.

8 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

yeah he was pming people earlier asking their password. You must be a total fucking idiot to actually give them that lol

it said that he was an admin, I didnt want to get fucking banned man, Im new to this server... and it literally said he was an admin.

my bank was 600pkp... I just won a 300pkp stake, then he messages me saying that I was duping and that I am going to be banned, I said thats a lie. He told me if I had any last words, I told him to wait and look at my history I didn't do anything, I was just here to pk and I only had 600pkp, he told me that he can bank check or ban, I said bank check, he asked for my password and to log out, I told him to message me on the forums first, he said its fine, he will just ban me, so I gave him my password to prove my innocense.

He literally has [admin] after his username. I'm new to this server, so I don't know whats what.

Looks like I have to grind all over again...