Donator Changes

I don't know why arcane, ely and spectral along with the chaotics are still donar only.

It's mind boggling to me that people complain about no clan activity and no activity at easts when three of the best shields in the game aren't available to the entire community.  In my opinion donators shouldn't have specific items only they can use that give better bonuses than other items.  If you look at some of the most popular servers out right now, they are all economy based, every item in the game is available to donators and non-donators alike.  Remove arcane/ely/spec and chaotics from donator shop and make them drop from a monster in the wilderness.  

To keep some incentive to donate add those monsters to the donator zone as well so donators can kill them free of risk, or if you want to go full TRPK greed make it so people can pvm for arcane/ely/spectral but also donate $ for it as well.

As of right now if a new team came to roatpkz and found out that they could only get certain essential items by donating I guarantee you they would move onto the next server, it's not worth their time to be fighting at a disadvantage that can only be leveled by donating.

As for the earth/fire/water capes, I don't mind those as much but imo any donar only item is game ruining and should just be removed.

• Upvote 2
50 minutes ago, zxcv4321 said:

I don't know why arcane, ely and spectral along with the chaotics are still donar only.

It's mind boggling to me that people complain about no clan activity and no activity at easts when three of the best shields in the game aren't available to the entire community.  In my opinion donators shouldn't have specific items only they can use that give better bonuses than other items.  If you look at some of the most popular servers out right now, they are all economy based, every item in the game is available to donators and non-donators alike.  Remove arcane/ely/spec and chaotics from donator shop and make them drop from a monster in the wilderness.  

We polled them being dropped by monsters in the wilderness and it passed, so at some point they will be added to the drop tables of the new monsters being added.

50 minutes ago, zxcv4321 said:

As for the earth/fire/water capes, I don't mind those as much but imo any donar only item is game ruining and should just be removed.

We polled the earth/fire/water capes and they didn't pass to be removed.