xd

Most of you have probably read Pyd's sick suggestions

All priorities. ^

I want to suggest some other stuff that we don't need yet, but I'd love to see in the game after the main updates.

So, to the smaller updates

Claim your Easter eggs for Pkp (1 Easter egg = 1 Pkp)

Add Elder chaos, have Chaos druids drop them just like on OSRS, will bring more PK'ing activity there

Add ALL of the new clue items and find a way of obtaining them, maybe even add clues? I'll write down a list of what every item is called at the very bottom of this thread.

Remove ALL custom tele's except for ::Risk & ::Meth

If we were to add clues, then add every single item that's in the CW shop now as a clue reward and add Decorative armour in the CW shop 5400bf2c05654628b35a37bba4b3b849.png

Add Black robe, skirt & hat (g) d5dff1251e704ba7af4f47cda9c0bd31.png

Add drags to switches and fix it you switch too God damn fast on here

Remove Vesta armour, Statius, Morrigan's, Vls

Fix movement (As you can tell I'm not really going in to detail because I'm pretty sure whoever is developer now knows what's wrong lol)

Get remodelled Demon's, not a big deal really, but makes the server look poorly coded 079959c0985c4b729970876386f3d0ef.png

Add clues, should drop the black robes (g), fury ornament kit, Dragon items ornament kit, Royal amour, musketeer, deerstalker, junk, 3rd age items. infinity ward kit

fe7913422fc72a9996575e96b1a23f5a.gif Fix this gate you can't open it

Add battle mage's to this arena and have them drop infinity items, occult, pure pkt, mage's book & master wand (UP THE PRICE ON M BOOK & M WAND)

770276cc09304280bd3793d20fe18846.png

that's all I could remember literally took me less than 5 minute to write down this thread feel free to add anything! :D

NEW CLUE REWARDS THAT SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE GAME:

Dragon defender ornament kit Occult ornament kit Torture ornament kit
Armadyl godsword ornament kit Bandos godsword ornament kit Saradomin godsword ornament kit Zamorak godsword ornament kit
Ornament kits
3rd age axe 3rd age pickaxe 3rd age tools (along with all
other 3rd age items)
Lesser demon mask Greater demon mask Black demon mask Jungle demon mask Old demon mask Demon masks
Arceuus house hood Hosidius house hood Lovakengj house hood Piscarilius house hood Shayzien house hood Great Kourend house hoods
Samurai kasa Samurai shirt Samurai greaves Samurai gloves Samurai boots Samurai armour
Mummy's head Mummy's body Mummy's legs Mummy's hands Mummy's feet Mummy outfit
Ankou mask Ankou top Ankou's leggings Ankou gloves Ankou socks Ankou outfit
Hood of darkness Robe top of darkness Robe bottom of darkness Gloves of darkness Boots of darkness Robes of darkness
Ring of coins Ring of coins

Fancy tiara Fancy tiara
Half moon spectacles Half moon spectacles
Ale of the gods Ale of the gods
Bucket helm (g) Bucket helm (g)
Bowl wig Bowl wig
Bloodhound Bloodhound

Really support suggestions like the elder chaos druids. Ideas like this will increase activity and I like how you've implented an actaul wanted item. This links with how Pyd suggested deep wildy monsters dropping pkt's etc (pkers could kill them for aswell), to promote deep wildy activity (especially for new players). 

However there is one thing I don't agree with or something else would have to be added...

Custom tele's can't be removed because people have donated so much for them. Its annoying ik and I kinda wish there would be some sort of market at home instead of just ::yell. But overall agree

5 hours ago, rolforion said:

Really support suggestions like the elder chaos druids. Ideas like this will increase activity and I like how you've implented an actaul wanted item. This links with how Pyd suggested deep wildy monsters dropping pkt's etc (pkers could kill them for aswell), to promote deep wildy activity (especially for new players). 

However there is one thing I don't agree with or something else would have to be added...

Custom tele's can't be removed because people have donated so much for them. Its annoying ik and I kinda wish there would be some sort of market at home instead of just ::yell. But overall agree

Nobody donates FOR a custom teleport, you get one if you donate a specific amount, and besides you donate to the server, not for own benefit. :/

Thank you for sharing your opinion though! :D

5 hours ago, 24k said:

Nobody donates FOR a custom teleport, you get one if you donate a specific amount, and besides you donate to the server, not for own benefit. :/

Thank you for sharing your opinion though! :D

What you say is true but in RSPS terms the word "donation" is used in place of "purchase" - maybe to avoid legal trouble from profiting off copyrighted material.  

The fact remains,  if there was no reward for donating except that it will pay for the hosting costs (keep the server alive) then almost no one would do it.  

Anyway I don't see a problem with custom teleports since most are useless and nearly always empty.

Also I like the classic Lesser Demon models better. Newer ones are ugly as fuck. 

Agreed with the rest though 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, PK Guy said:

What you say is true but in RSPS terms the word "donation" is used in place of "purchase" - maybe to avoid legal trouble from profiting off copyrighted material.  

The fact remains,  if there was no reward for donating except that it will pay for the hosting costs (keep the server alive) then almost no one would do it.  

Anyway I don't see a problem with custom teleports since most are useless and nearly always empty.

Also I like the classic Lesser Demon models better. Newer ones are ugly as fuck. 

Agreed with the rest though 

Yellow: You're right, they are ALWAYS EMPTY, it's just a simple command to get to a place much faster, but none of the places have any meaning except for ::Meth

Red: I literally don't have anything to say about this I personally dislike the classic ones right now they look like Why Gg's irl I'm king of terrified of them tbh

Green: Sick! :D

Thank you for sharing your opinion