divine glitch

just rob

Do you have the same stats as Divine when you wear it or is it the same as wooden shield?

giphy.gif 

Bruh, you can clearly see that it's an outdated client. Those are all wooden shields, he just has not played in a while. 

My boy trying to make sure of that shit though, you trying to capitalize on this unsuspecting guy that might have beat the system, l0l call yo ass HUSTLING GG. Add an extra g cause you upgraded to a triple og. 

giphy.gif 

Bruh, you can clearly see that it's an outdated client. Those are all wooden shields, he just has not played in a while. 

My boy trying to make sure of that shit though, you trying to capitalize on this unsuspecting guy that might have beat the system, l0l call yo ass HUSTLING GG. Add an extra g cause you upgraded to a triple og. 

Always gotta be on point 100

Yeah, Castial is the kind of person who writes a 4 paragraph bible to something that's not important, like someone saying "i was there first"

Basically, he's like your mom.

Jk dont hurt me

I rlly don't get how that's relevant to him being my mum... I'm bout to hurt u boi