Server development blog

PK Guy

@Zoradz @Gretar

Whatever happened to this dev blog:

I'm assuming Z has recovered enough from his injuries to the point he can resume this? He seems to log on more often, and even play the game. Server is getting kinda stale, even for an Edge-based PKer like me, and worse still I've found a new home which I might migrate to permanently (meaning a new server). Wouldn't like to but needs must..

All I'm asking is something to show that work is actually in progress: a few pics and/or vids of the stuff highlighted in green on that topic, apparently some OSRS items and NPCs have been added already - to the developer/test client? (The newly released Wards don't count since Alex added them like a year ago but we couldn't obtain them - proof). 

I'm just reminded by topics like this (shown below), when new players come to "OSPkz" they are expecting a somewhat up-to-date OSRS server and ask the same old stuff all over again, look at number of repeat suggestions all wanting exclusive OSRS weapons. 

This topic isn't about when are these things getting added. It's more of a, why aren't you updating the blog and keeping us in the know? Trust me, do that and we will feel more reassured and active, safe in the knowledge this server has a future. Plus you will be more motivated to get this shit done when you have to make like a weekly or monthly progress report with some kind of evidence of work to show us. 

I do appreciate the updates like adding Jad but they're just filler material, there should be oldschool Wilderness bosses added, even original bosses like KBD.

Sorry for this little rant, wanted to get it off my chest, but I'm getting bored on this server when I'm keen on OSRS emulation and there's better places to be for it.

Also, on an entirely unrelated note,  I'm going away for a little while so kinda hoping this post will spark something in the development team, maybe things will be changed sooner. Therefore this will be my last post for 2-3 weeks. Clearedddd

• Upvote 2