Mage Arena bugs

Brid Queen

1. Double hits

I'm not sure how this happens, but it seems pretty random too. Basically you start hitting 2x the hitbars (same hits every time) during the whole fight.

e35d88a7b42b662d0d144c6b3605556a.png

2. Invisible battle mages?

- There seem to be invisible battle mage NPC's in the area or something, sometimes I notice getting splashed while I pray mage, auto retaliate won't work and I can kill someone else after I run to the other side of the arena and a battle mage PJ's me.

3 (2?). Something dragging me

- There's something dragging me out of the arena sometimes. It's weird because I should auto-retaliate to things from a distance with a magic spell, but it drags me next to the battle mages' entrance (not the lever). Maybe something to do with the bug (2) ? 

By the way, if it gets to a position it will log me out?

4. Autocast bug?

- This is a weird one, sometimes it tells me in the chat that I can't tele from above 20 level of wilderness, but I never touch this spellbook because I'm autocasting. I also get the logging out from combat messages sometimes.

d62e80823c60434968a020a8d63f3828.png

Edited by Brid Queen
12 minutes ago, Brid Queen said:

3 (2?). Something dragging me

- There's something dragging me out of the arena sometimes. It's weird because I should auto-retaliate to things from a distance with a magic spell, but it drags me next to the battle mages' entrance (not the lever). Maybe something to do with the bug (2) ? 

By the way, if it gets to a position it will log me out?

4. Autocast bug?

- This is a weird one, sometimes it tells me in the chat that I can't tele from above 20 level of wilderness, but I never touch this spellbook because I'm autocasting. I also get the logging out from combat messages sometimes.

d62e80823c60434968a020a8d63f3828.png

From what i can tell this is Gretars auto-escape system in effect. When your connection appears to be 'dropping' it will do its best to get you to a safe zone or tele you out. if you have a universal tab, glory etc it will attempt to use all of these methods to get you out of wildy.

and the 'dragging' you would be the client staying to make you run towards a safe zone aka the mage bank in this case.

i believe these are the reasons for these 'bugs' you have mentioned. 

Just now, jblind said:

From what i can tell this is Gretars auto-escape system in effect. When your connection appears to be 'dropping' it will do its best to get you to a safe zone or tele you out. if you have a universal tab, glory etc it will attempt to use all of these methods to get you out of wildy.

and the 'dragging' you would be the client staying to make you run towards a safe zone aka the mage bank in this case.

i believe these are the reasons for these 'bugs' you have mentioned. 

Thanks, I just realized now. I guess they're not linked