Combat needs fixing

34 minutes ago, knil said:

Switching, pathing, magic & defence?

24th March 2016: Also I do believe that I’ve fixed the OSRS switch mode, please let me know if it’s better.

26th Sept 2016: Pathing and Clipping has been reworked, all pathing is now done server sided with both following & walking. You can no longer attack through walls, gates, spider webs or teleport and run to noclip. It also automatically works very well with custom object placements, such as whole tournament zone.

9th Jan 2017: Magic has had it's accuracy changed to the OSRS Formula (both accuracy and defence)

34 minutes ago, knil said:

and all this guy has done is add rainbow party hat

I got one for sale BTW, hit me up if you're interested!

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, PK Guy said:

24th March 2016: Also I do believe that I’ve fixed the OSRS switch mode, please let me know if it’s better.

26th Sept 2016: Pathing and Clipping has been reworked, all pathing is now done server sided with both following & walking. You can no longer attack through walls, gates, spider webs or teleport and run to noclip. It also automatically works very well with custom object placements, such as whole tournament zone.

9th Jan 2017: Magic has had it's accuracy changed to the OSRS Formula (both accuracy and defence)

You believe everything that's written on the forums, all the updates you mentioned are so flawed and realistically making the servers combat even worse, as I understand you don't hybrid on this game so the switching doesn't apply to you and neither does magic, It's always an edge pker on the forums chatting the most garbage. 

KRQW12z.png

f15e27aff09843ce87427dd7d28cdf3b.png

K ur just stupid when does a edge pker need to move ? oh yeah when you loot fucking food moron

Monkey freezes with shit gear occur all the time and Magic is far to accurate damage wise and and you you typically land every freeze with shit magic armour.

Suck your mom 

Edited by Mead
  • Upvote 1

Pathing is probably one of the hardest formulas to correct. Tilefinding, combat and clipping followed closely behind. 

Consdiering this base is very outdated, it's hard to make an old horse run. Hence why we are in the midst of changing the client to help better ourselves. Whilst this doesn't directly affect combat and pathing, it helps pave way for new foundations. 

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

Pathing is probably one of the hardest formulas to correct. Tilefinding, combat and clipping followed closely behind. 

Consdiering this base is very outdated, it's hard to make an old horse run. Hence why we are in the midst of changing the client to help better ourselves. Whilst this doesn't directly affect combat and pathing, it helps pave way for new foundations. 

Yes the new client will help to add clipping & 07 anims etc but running with Roat PKZ 317 source a bit tricky imo. I would like to touch on item switching it's so broken that it's generally unacceptable and is the least tedious thing to at least fix.

I wan't to know why they're two item switching modes (major flaw) and why hasn't it been fixed?. Maybe it has been overlooked for so long that its just 'normal' for people who regularly play this server.

It is a PK Server after all and Item switching should be OSRS switches by default not ROAT PKZ SWITCHES.