Need help ASAP

Hey,

So my account malcom xx , i forgot the pass of that account then i went to recover my password using the recover method where u type ur account name and email. Little did i know that I never even linked an email to that acc using set email command. I remembered my password yesterday and continued to play on malcom xx, today i tried to logg in but it says '' your account is recovered, use the password emailed to you''. I went to all my emails but no new password was found even in junk post. My email: [email protected]

Thank you. 

• JBLIND locked this topic
2 hours ago, Roatpkz pker said:

Hey,

So my account malcom xx , i forgot the pass of that account then i went to recover my password using the recover method where u type ur account name and email. Little did i know that I never even linked an email to that acc using set email command. I remembered my password yesterday and continued to play on malcom xx, today i tried to logg in but it says '' your account is recovered, use the password emailed to you''. I went to all my emails but no new password was found even in junk post. My email: [email protected]

Thank you. 

Follow this.