big freak

http://prntscr.com/fmw541

TL;DR: ERCA HAS BIPOLAR/SCHIZOPHRENIA

this guy is the biggest freak, went to the extent of making friends with me on his autoswitching alt at brid and told me he lives in Telford in UK :SΒ he even told me he was getting montana r c to join roatpkz and that he pks with FL sometimes, etc etc... sent me a 6 way (autoswitching) on his own skype saying "my mate jack told me to send u gyazo of him switching" and agreed "his mates" story was very incoherent, when it was him making shit up as he went along LMFAO. I died to him at brid (only dirt he has on me xd) and he voluntarily gave me my items back because hes such a fan (almost ended his ks with 48 ags redbarred myself :P) he died to rag bot, went staking and quit the account of course. HE EVEN TRIED TELLING ME IT WAS JAKE/WHY GG/SMOKEY LOOL. guys got some weird shit going on his head honestly, made the topic cos he was in my pms thinking he runs shit, weird guy (change ur skype pass btw)

• Upvote 3

Looool this nigga was in my pms begging to join didnt even realise it was him, too obvious its an auto switcher though watch how slow he reacts to prayer switches and how slowly he puts his tank on compared to 1 ticking 6 ways during fightsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

was a easy kill but i lowed him didnt know its him still

Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Looool this nigga was in my pms begging to join didnt even realise it was him, too obvious its an auto switcher though watch how slow he reacts to prayer switches and how slowly he puts his tank on compared to 1 ticking 6 ways during fightsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

was a easy kill but i lowed him didnt know its him still

Β 

Β 

That one is not me though? I was "Audio Leak" but right now I'm "Gcd"

Can't use autoswitchers on roat I've tried (experiment) if you find one that works for roat then smackd has permission to macban me, and give all my accounts and bank out

Β