All Suggestions I have for this RSPS.

This post is basically a post about every suggestion or improvement I have in mind to improve the game, bring more players, promote other forms of PKing and other enjoyable ways and uses of the wilderness, etc.

Forum Suggestions:
- Please remove the replacement words for words that are flame. It's not that I'm out to promote flaming other players it's just more preferred rather can getting confused on what the other player was trying to say.

- Add a board for Forum Games, aswell as one for SOTW.

- Get more forum staff members on, alone with just overall staff members in general. We usually have little to no staff ingame whatsoever, and the most ingame staff possible to be online at once is 5. Which occurs about once a year.

- Add the

option, it will make threads seem a lot shorter and will help point out all key-info. 

- Change the default forum theme back to Gearbox. I know a player can simply change it on their own, but players who are new to forum would like a layout and website default that looks a lot nicer.

- Make it so that signatures will automatically be centered out.

- Fix the automatic quick-reply feature, it is a bit buggy from my experiences on terms of quoting other members.

- Create a mobile template for the forums, something easy to use yet will provide the full experience and important features of the forum.

InGame Suggestions:
- Add more custom sets to the server, I was reading a recent forum post about this and I thought it would be a fantastic idea. I was thinking that the forms of these custom sets would be:
5- Regular player
7- Donator
10- Super Donator.

OSR_-_shove-13195049.jpg
- Fix Dragon Spear, the special attack is to stun another player for about 4 seconds, while also moving them one step over that's on the opposite side of the player with the spear. It shouldn't be too hard to add in. (Item ID: 1249, 5730 (P++); Animation ID: 253)

zamorak-brew-4.gif
- Add in Zamorak Brews, along with the working effect of the potion being Zamorak brews temporarily raise Attack and Strength by 8% + 1. It also temporarily lowers Defence by 8% + 1 and remaining Life Points by 12% (all numbers rounded down). The potion also restores around 8% + 20 of the player's prayer.

latest?cb=20131017222316&format=webp
- Staff Of The Dead. I'm hoping to see more 07 features and other things being added into the game considering of the revision the game and the graphics are in. Aswell as being the stance animations of normal staffs have been recently fixed. I'd like the item to have it's usual +17 magic attack bonus, along with it having effective melee weapon bonuses (Alternative to a dragon longsword, though the longsword has 3+ better stab bonuses, but the staff has +1 better slash and strength bonus in addition to the magic damage boost and accuracy). Also, giving it a solid 225 PKP price would be fair aswell.

latest?cb=20141009201529 latest?cb=20141009201527
-Odium and Malediction Wards. Both having exceptional defense bonuses for being Mage and Range class shields, I think these should be added aswell for non-donator players in this game with a pkp price of 80 PKP.

moiZmcS.png

-King Black Dragon Lair. This is what's mostly important to me honestly, what I have in mind for this area is to get rid of the ::brid zone, perhaps move it to a different area or just add a ::wests command. Put an actual KBD in here and make the ladder and the levers work. Also, having the actual KBD lair being a non-pvp zone. Gretar could also add in the actual KBD with an actual drop rate of visages or just flat out DragonFire Shields. Just making this zone available would be more than perfectly fine in my opinon.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.prntscr.com/img?url=http://i.imgur.com/EhyuD9h.png
-Proper Skills Tab; Skilling. The current one we have looks awful. The same click-to-change stat effect would be nice though. Also, skilling could be added to give players something else to do along with helping them make their own PKP, ex: Using smithing to make a visage after a drop from King Black Dragon (Look at previous suggestion); training herblore so you could make overload potions. My ideal xp rate for skilling in particular would be x15 to that of RuneScape. Aswell as a small PKP reward (Perhaps 500) for each skill that achieves the level of 99.

clan_wars_options_menu.png
- Clan Wars (Purple Portal). Was hoping Gretar could add in Clan Wars, to promote more teaming and more organized clan events. I am only interested in the purple portal considering we already have a funpk zone, and that white portal would just become overcrowded with DH Rushers and raggers.I am not expecting too much for this minigame to be added in, just the regular basis rules and 2-3 of the maps (Though all would exceed my expectations).

- Fix the pot to spec delay.

- Fix the glitch whereas a player will go invisible if they're potting while running.

THX.