Youtube Rank Application

Ekys

In-game Name: Ekys
Youtube Channel (URL): https://www.youtube.com/kingekys
Why should we pick you ?:  I have been making osrs and rsps video's for over 6 years and i enjoy the editing and feedback i get from them. I dont do it for the views as much as i enjoy actually making them. i need people to tell me what they like so i can incorporate it into my videos to make them more pleasurable and get the extra views that i do need. I use sony vegas 15, i actually havent made a video in over 3 years but id like to get back into it. Im abit rusty but it will come back to me and il be better than ever. I love playing around with vegas and photoshop and teaching myself new tricks and how to make a video look epic. Am down to collab with other youtubers and i just got a gaming headset worth alot so i can start making commentaries. I just recently made a pk video for roat pkz its abit rushed (il post below) but if i do get the job il be happy to make more and gain feedback on what i should and shouldnt do. I have over 400 subs on 2 different accounts and a few videos taken down due to sound being muted for copyright. Anyways thanks for your time i hope i get the position.
-Ekys

• JBLIND locked this topic