Quick Suggestion

i'm sure this is being talked about already or has been put on the table by now by someone else but i'd just like to see maybe if we could get the other agility short cuts in the wild opened as well as having it in the rev caves, because it would open the wild up to a bit more strategy and might open the eyes to deep wild more since it's been dying off a bit lately other then 44s and the bosses, i just think it would be nice to have more escapes then running away from a barrage and trying to hit the edge just gets a bit boring after a bit would be nice to trick people in the wild with the short cuts at like lava dragons n lava maze and places like that.

Edited by ml gudi
  • Upvote 2

i wouldn't suggest adding a skill unless it pertained to your combat level kinda like when summoning was added because all the levels can be set to whatever you need and agility doesn't matter if you keep it at 99 or not, and maybe if that's strongly unliked maybe try a small pkt fee? like how you have to pay money in osrs to get into the resource area, and maybe open that too because that's also a possible escape in 50 wild that would be useful, and for the pkt fee charge people according to there donor status player, donor, super donor maybe a member pays 50 a donor pays 40 and a super pays 30 or 25 even per jump maybe not that high idk just an off the top suggestion

5 minutes ago, Persona said:

Top 40 elo

an elo requirement could work as well i figured the small pkt would be a decent eco sink but good idea i didn't think of that at the time would be cool to do more with the elo top 40 might be a bit high for a requirement i have under that on an account i haven't pked on in 4 years