Clan Chat suggestions

Right now clan chats, although they have some cool features, are also pretty ineffective in certain ways, especially if you are a CC that requires a rank to join.

I suggest the following changes be made as soon as possible.

• Anyone who is able to kick should be able to kick anyone with a rank below them. For example, I have our clan settings set to "Lieutenant+" can kick, but even I, as the owner, am unable to kick anyone who even has a recruit rank. This is ridiculous. If I have the settings set to Lieutenant+ can kick, then a Lieutenant should be able to kick a recruit, corporeal, and sergeant. 
  • Adding people to the ignore list of the account should permanently ban them from joining the clan chat. If I have "x123" on the accounts ignore list, then x123 should never be able to join the clan chat until they are removed.
  • There should be a 'temporary ban list' created for clan chats - when someone is kicked they are added to it. To make it so anyone who was kicked, and still eligible to join the clan, is able to join back - the command ::clearbanlist should be used by the owner of the clan chat. This would remove everyone who is currently on the clans temporary ban list.

I agree with 2nd one. 

Hopefully 1st won't open opportunities for people to BS when owner isn't around (for instance kicking a ranked guy and telling cc to pile white dot) 

3rd one is just another command arabs need to remember which is overwhelming for them 

Edited by Tupac
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...