RoatPkz Pk Video 2

I like the effort you put in. I'd recommend not zooming in so often for pointless reasons/some kills. I'd also recommend not uploading so quickly. Give people time to miss your videos in a way. Also start showing only your best kills, with good risks in terms of HP and or PKP value. Watching a load of spawn kills is boring no matter how high the KO is 

1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

I like the effort you put in. I'd recommend not zooming in so often for pointless reasons/some kills. I'd also recommend not uploading so quickly. Give people time to miss your videos in a way. Also start showing only your best kills, with good risks in terms of HP and or PKP value. Watching a load of spawn kills is boring no matter how high the KO is 

Thanks for your opinion & the advices . I'll try to execute better clips in my video's & not zooming so often.

Did you like it overall tho, like music choice/ timing scenes & music ? :)

Edited by King Nite
12 hours ago, King Nite said:

Here Is my second upload in a day, Spent more time editing this one & Hopefully you guys enjoy it :) !

I love disturbed so you could have just played that and had a clip of you woodcutting for 4 mins and i would still approve.

Great video man, enjoy your content! ❤️