Prices

Ron

Look I love Roatz and everything but I'am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of all these prices that people keep trowing out and making everything in game worth like nothing. This game seriously needs a Price guide that is going to stand still and not have players moving it all over the place. The only items in this game now that a literal worth anything is 1.) Vesta Set    2.) Angel Cape     3.) Black phat     4.) Black h'ween      5.)SOTD       6.) Tent whip.      Everything else people would donate for like RED,WHITE,BLUE,PURPLE,YELLOW,GREEN (party hats and Halloween masks) are worth literally NOTHING! Also to add to that Wings of life, Saradomin Wings, DEADLY SLAYER CAPE, Death Wings of Anarchy, & Angel wings are worth nothing. Not mentioning other items no other player even wants for trade anymore because they think it's worth nothing. We seriously need to improve the Price Guide significantly, and keep it there stable so no other player thinks of dropping prices because he feels he/she has the power to do so. Almost no one now wants to donate because they now think they are going to get a bunch of garbage that's worthless, and I honestly don't blame them. Please Roatz Pkz staff, hear me out and take action on this madder. Help improve the economy of this game by providing Balance to the Prices on items. Thank you so much for you time staff and fellow players!

Much Thanks Again

-Frosted Flak , Ron

Price guide doesn't control the economy, the amount of donations and items physically in the economy does, the donation system is flawed, until it's altered the economy will forever be messed up.

With all do respect no one in this game that I know of abides by none of those prices. I play everyday and it's that same thing. Phats to players are worth 1k or less, dsc is worth less then 1k like wth is this you know?

phats are 8k in items or 800 pk tickets so 13 phats is worth same as a vesta piece or black phat but it wud make it simple if u ignore the item value and jus value items by ticket price like phats are 800 and blacks, vestas are 10k since pkp is the currency

it was alot simplyer before the tickets were added cos all thats done is confuse evry1 and create 2 currency i tried to explain Gretar it many times but he dont get me

my point is explained properly in this thread http://www.roatpkz.com/forum717/index.php/topic,24213.msg185124.html#msg185124