Items

Ok so i no this wud be quite a big update and maybe this is just me but i get bored very easy on this server mainly due to there is no risk in pking ( unless you have bank to do risk fights) but i think barrows and stuff shouldnt be free spawn any more and should have a value. Edge pking is so boring and as that is the main place pking is always active it needs some risk added to it so my suggestion is giving items like barrows / bandos / whips etc a value in either coins or pkp as this server doesnt use coins you can make it that you purchase it from a shop with pkp but overall there is so little items that are worth anything in this game it just gets boring very fast especially with there being no real clan activity pretty much no mini games etc just a thought or maybe if this is to much use te idea and implement it into something else like an ep system to give u a chance of an item worth something from pking.

• Upvote 1

ive pked in edge for 3 years and never got bored but pking is only thing i enjoy in life, we shud introduce somert else to motivate ppl like bounty hunter and then add a bh store which has godswords, bandos etc

Not a bad idea actually. 

Barrows shouldn't be in the pkp store, god swords should.