add a new, better donator rank.

If i could call it i would call it "divine" rank(color of rank would be black) and i suggest it costing 499.99 usd on the store(aka 425 dollars usd with the 15% off covid sale) or as for benefits of the rank, if say it should be these:

ability to acesss the "divine" cape at ::dzone off a new rack(gives the same bonuses as a f cape/donator cape, but it has +1 defence bonus more then infernal cape across the board and has +1 more prayer bonus then the fire/donator cape.

teleport for free to the same location as the revenant cave teleport(maybe call it ::revenant) but can only use 2 times a day

All new item called "Pod Increaser"(able to buy it off of the new NPC standing next to the divine cape rack)(Costs 4000 pkpt, is untradable)(lost on death, but not the Royal Seed Pod, only the attachment is lost) with a all new set effect: If you combine this with your royal seed pod, you will now be able to make a new item called the "Grand Seed Pod" and the effect will be you will be able to teleport at 31 wilderness instead of the usual 30.

if it were up to me i think the new NPC where you buy the Pod Increaser should be the NPC from OSRS named "Ajjat" but instead of him wearing an attack cape he would be wearing the new divine cape.

extra mage arena cape charges: 13 (3 more then legendary)

npc drop rate: 37 percent (2 percent more then legendary)

extra PVP key drop rates: 55 percent (5 percent more then legendary)

extra PKP per kill: +40 (10 pkpt more then legendary)

extra blacklist spots: +7 (2 more then legendary)

extra bank slots: +592 (80 more then legendary)

special attack restore: every 25 seconds (5 seconds quicker then legendary)

extra custom kits: +25 kits (5 more then legendary)

extra skin colors: +14 skins (1 more then legendary) (all new skin color for only divine ranks)

extra trading post slots: +20 slots(4 more then legendary)

Free donator Points upon purchase: +1750(950 more then legendary)(i think this is fair as long as the divine rank would cost 499.99 usd)

I would love for some feedback on this idea!

4 hours ago, Chef said:

That sounds like a custom server idea man, just chill we could use a simpler donator rank such as "Master" or anything that is convenient coming after legendary ranks with much less fewer benefits than "divine cape" or whatsoever... No support sorry.

i'm with you on this, although i could see another donator rank coming in-game again n maybe more beneficial features.

i would like more skin colors, more slots in custom loadable kits and tp sale slots. i'mwith generousguy on all the +'s from it.

Edited by F o a M
6 hours ago, Generousguy said:

If i could call it i would call it "divine" rank

Keep in mind, in a couple or so years after the establishment of this new, coming rank, in which I think the theme should be centred around royalty, the same dilemma is going to occur. Players are going to be requesting a new and better rank. The term "Divine" is the highest rank to ever be, or few words could outrank it. I do support the idea of  a new rank just not that choice of title. 

ability to acesss the "divine" cape at ::dzone off a new rack(gives the same bonuses as a f cape/donator cape, but it has +1 defence bonus more then infernal cape across the board and has +1 more prayer bonus then the fire/donator cape.

You also stated here that the cape provided should be better than infernal cape in regards to defence bonus, in which I disagree. Infernal cape is and should remain to be the best cape ing. In my opinion it needs a buff to counter ava , so ranged people could use it too. HELL, why not make a buff for it so much so that it out tanks / damages everything on your back (capes, cumulates, assemblers, etc.). I do agree with it being stronger than fire/donator though, which is a good thing. However, infernal cape is 500 votes! I am paying the equivalent of 1m+ for something to wear on my back it best be the most op thing you can put on there, in all stats , across the board.

All new item called "Pod Increaser"(able to buy it off of the new NPC standing next to the divine cape rack)(Costs 4000 pkpt, is untradable)(lost on death, but not the Royal Seed Pod, only the attachment is lost) with a all new set effect: If you combine this with your royal seed pod, you will now be able to make a new item called the "Grand Seed Pod" and the effect will be you will be able to teleport at 31 wilderness instead of the usual 30.

This is a brilliant idea tbh, though I think a little buff would make it worth and completing a quest to be able to purchase it would make it all the more interesting. Maybe, being able to teleport at 32 wild? As well, as a little quest so players have to work for the perk. Overall, a very intriguing concept and would love to see it come to fruition.

npc drop rate: 37 percent (2 percent more then legendary)y)

I think it would be pretty cool to see vote bonus stack properly with any bonus! It's always reduced with donator bonus :/  Overall, some solid ideas I'd like to see come into play and respect for the suggestion.

much love ❤️

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic

image.png.c1a01788f12dfd7ebc5db5437986b7ea.png

Edited by Ex0tic