Free in depth veng pk lessons

Generousguy

Hey guys if you are new to veng pking or at least want to drastically improve your veng pking abilities feel free to hmu in game. I am the best veng pker in roat pkz and have proof. the only requirement i have if you want some free lessons is that you have a mic so we can do a discord call. I play rpkz daily often for hours so feel free to pm me anytime and i will more likely then not give u the lessons immidiately. I know as much about veng pking as odablock so dont worry about me being a shit pker.

Stuff that proves im very talented at veng pking:

been veng pking daily since early 2018 daily for hours at a time usually

made over 1b veng pking/range pure pking on osrs

have the highest elo in rpkz for a strictly only veng pker(0.2%)

have a over 16 kdr

understand and perfectly exucute all mechanics that comes with veng pking

made mils veng pking on rpkz

no one high risks me anymore on rpkz unless i massively x them

have the highest veng killstreak ever achieved in both custom and non custom rsps's(330 in non custom, 500 in custom)

get on 100+ ks's consistently even tho i have horrible ping

have fought odablock high risking on osrs and he avoided me first fight(he refused to fight me unless we matched risk)

have not died to something that was actually my fault  veng pking since early august on rpkz

anyways, i hope i can teach a lot of new veng pkers the ropes so they can enjoy veng pking much more!

(ign is generousguy)