[Good New's & Statements]

Chef

I decided not to delete my post instead i'll write a new letter here to the public eye and understand something that when ever i edit a post and make it say the good stuff instead of the flaws it means only one thing and its me changed my mind over night and i don't wanna focus on the negative so i rather point out on some of the positive even tho there's lots of negative i heard but it's not my concern, me and fun time are becoming sort of friends and he was offended when i spoke badly about him, don't get me wrong im just here to reassure you that nothing is wrong going on between the two of us. it's definitely solved and we are more than that. please don't be disrespectful. by any means good luck  👑

C

ur forums is stupid what can i do @Gretar

↖️ ye the other opposite side arrow this is stupid neglect bitchs

aim it to the right at the top

now pants off