Curse VS Meridian OSRS

So #Curse has decided to 5v5 multi w/overheads Meridian on OSRS

Me and Pedro agreed on the rules, the rules are

- 6 Brew cap

- Best of 3 Fights

I assume Meridian will be recording too so we will be, winner can upload footage to any topic they like if they feel the need to.

Good luck Meridian.

Edited by Aiden

Curse bodied BADDDDDDLY. Curse #1 undefeated

We didn't get bodied badly? We was both on the last fight either of us would of won if we won that last fight lmao, It was a good fight but the team on OSRS we had had been fighting together for about, 5 hours lmao, + "Xookie" was like our 92nd reserve player, we didn't have our best team as I stated to Pedro, feel free to organize another 5v5 in a few weeks and you'll get 3-0'd. 

Was actually embarrassing that we died 2 times. not surprised u were in tank the whole time after u tried to talk shit on the forums lmfao ur just a gasman

LOL trust me how can you talk shit on forums then turn into a batty when the rightful kings slap you down

LOL trust me how can you talk shit on forums then turn into a batty when the rightful kings slap you down

Oh my, lmao it was a good challenge and either of us would of won at the end if we won that last fight,  Jake tryna violate saying we got bodied badly when in fact it was a 1 fight winner.

Oh my, lmao it was a good challenge and either of us would of won at the end if we won that last fight,  Jake tryna violate saying we got bodied badly when in fact it was a 1 fight winner.

hes allowed to violate when ur guys are chatting shit on forums

do u understand how math works? 

we won 3, u won 2

if u wouldve won the last fight it wouldve been 3-3

we arent EVER going to lose more than 2 to ANY team. the fact u snuck in 2 wins in the middle when we were shanking some1 up irl was just EMBARRASSING. We shouldn't have lost :/ oh well

"EVER" wait til another rematch when we have our best team, we had reserves there don't worry, and you weren't shanking someone up, you clearly got shook up when we turned it round to 2-2, and then straight after 2-2 two of our team left, so we replaced with 2 reserves, trus next time it wont be as "easy" for you

"EVER" wait til another rematch when we have our best team, we had reserves there don't worry, and you weren't shanking someone up, you clearly got shook up when we turned it round to 2-2, and then straight after 2-2 two of our team left, so we replaced with 2 reserves, trus next time it wont be as "easy" for you

we got shook? stop gassing we just let you into it because we figured if the first bo3 was anything to go by you were beyond light work. first bo3 was the easiest out of the lot and that was without your "reserves"

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Yoobs locked this topic