Writing in tp morrigan's leather chaps or body will result in this

Chef

I've investigated the issue, the bug is caused by using the apostrophe, which for some reason isn't supported by the trading post search. So when you type "morrigan's leather", everything after the "n" is ignored so only the word "morrigan" is searched. This is why you see all morrigan items.

Another example to prove my point is if you type "d'hide chaps (g)" it will only search "d", and instead you have to type "chaps (g)" to find that item. Not a huge issue, but perhaps it could be looked into, because the item spawn menu doesn't have this problem so that means it should be possible. Good spot nevertheless

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, PK Guy said:

I've investigated the issue, the bug is caused by using the apostrophe, which for some reason isn't supported by the trading post search. So when you type "morrigan's leather", everything after the "n" is ignored so only the word "morrigan" is searched. This is why you see all morrigan items.

Another example to prove my point is if you type "d'hide chaps (g)" it will only search "d", and instead you have to type "chaps (g)" to find that item. Not a huge issue, but perhaps it could be looked into, because the item spawn menu doesn't have this problem so that means it should be possible. Good spot nevertheless

Thank you for explaining that makes so much sense to the staff when they see it.