Royal D Zone PVM v PVP Suggestions

S

I just purchased Royal Donator rank a day ago and honestly already regretting buying it...

I bought it thinking money making would be easier / many other benefits would be really nice that weren't available at other donor ranks.

But for the money between a Royal Rank and Legend Rank, PVMing at royal castle doesn't seem worth it...

I totally get having the PVM at the castle should be a PVP zone otherwise it would definitely be OP for money making. Dealing with PVPers while PVMing is just part of the server and game in general if your looking for better loot.

A couple changes I'd like to suggest that just kind of seem logical to make it a little more fair to the guys just trying to make a little PKP, whether its for rebuild or grinding for other items.

1- Teleblocks shouldn't block you from going down the stairs to leave... Seems illogical in the first place and WAY to OP with Royal Rank members being able to swap mage books mid fight

2- Not being able to leave while under attack by monster... If you just attacked a monster and get simultanously attacked by a PVPer, you cant leave until the monster is killed. With revs being able to regen health, sometimes this can take some time if you are trying to tank with brews, etc. against PVPer

3- Blacklist 'Cooldown' should be eliminated... Why not keep it to a max of lets say 3 players? If you BL one player that is ragging you while you are trying to PVM, another player can do the same thing to you for an hour and theres nothing you can do about it?

Again, totally get it and agree that the monsters at Royal Castle should NOT be a safe area, but I think these changes should be made to at least make it a little more fair

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...