Son Of God

son-of-god.png

http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2745176-Son-Of-God-online-free

Let me start by saying I'm not very religious and I don't agree with some of the bound rules that religions place on their followers, However I do believe in God, I believe in having faith, I do believe in Karma, and most importantly I believe in you reap what you sow. All that being said let's begin with this movie, it's basically the story of Jesus Christ but it has a deeper meaning then just telling you what happened to him. You don't have to be Christian and most importantly religious to learn from this movie at all. I hope at least one person can humble themselves and take a look at this film, You will definitely enjoy it and perhaps afterwards you can tell me what you feel or think about it. Also please don't troll me, I feel this is a more serious post and I will not take negative or troll post lightly. 

• Upvote 1

son-of-god.png

http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2745176-Son-Of-God-online-free

Let me start by saying I'm not very religious and I don't agree with some of the bound rules that religions place on their followers, However I do believe in God, I believe in having faith, I do believe in Karma, and most importantly I believe in you reap what you sow. All that being said let's begin with this movie, it's basically the story of Jesus Christ but it has a deeper meaning then just telling you what happened to him. You don't have to be Christian and most importantly religious to learn from this movie at all. I hope at least one person can humble themselves and take a look at this film, You will definitely enjoy it and perhaps afterwards you can tell me what you feel or think about it. Also please don't troll me, I feel this is a more serious post and I will not take negative or troll post lightly. 

not very religious either but i will check out this movie! :D