Yoobs Jailed me

otsutsuki

Hi

I attacked yesterday yoobs at ::brid than he jailed me i didnt rush him he said 3 2 1 than i was in jail and i am muted too

I d speared him with my second acc he jailed him too wtf is wrong with him he says rushing not allowed and his friend is rushing a lot that christine xoxo 

That game is not fair really 

Pleaes unjail my both accs 

And unmute it

Name : Otsutsuki(Main) , Lucys Breast(Second Acc)

If he said 3,2,1 then that's fair enough, other people do rush you should try and get some proof of that or get a mod to see it when it happens.

dont fuck with yoobs m8 

might wanna speak with correct format tho and in the correct place and 48 hours after being punished

Only way to get un-jailed is to mine your ores. If your muted, then make a thread and appeal after 48hours from your punishment using correct format @                                                                                                http://roatpkz.com/newforum/index.php?/forum/25-player-appeals/

Edited by Bind U Dead

Roatpkz player logic: Rags you then is told to get off and refuses to, gets jailed. Goes on alt and starts despearing me gets jailed. Makes an irrelevant point about christine, which has never be made to me before then complain on the forum. Go appeal u half wit.

• Upvote 1

• Yoobs locked this topic