Help

Now my computer won't even start up to where I can get to the login screen for Windows.....  I guess the virus Roat put on the artero client destroys CPUs... Idk why the innocent people was targeted.... All I wanted to do was play a game and pass some time : / please offer any help u can.......

I can't clean it because I don't have the install disk.. : / also I can't log on my cpu because the files are corrupt. I click run normal and it just goes back to the same screen.  it's kinda sad that people have to do that kind of thing and idk why they would. But thanks for y'all advice. I just got my computer restored for $90 about 2 months ago and now I have to do it again... I'm tired of this stuff happening : /

Edited by Mazter
3 minutes ago, Mazter said:

I can't clean it because I don't have the install disk.. : / also I can't log on my cpu because the files are corrupt. I click run normal and it just goes back to the same screen.  it's kinda sad that people have to do that kind of thing and idk why they would. But thanks for y'all advice. I just got my computer restored for $90 about 2 months ago and now I have to do it again... I'm tired of this stuff happening : /

Perhaps invest in a decent antivirus if this is a common occurrence for you.

Just download your OS on a new computer and burn/install to a dvd or usb. You can boot and install your OS through that.