10 Days of Flipping!

Hey yall! I made this post around 10 days ago! It was my bank and goals!!! My bank 10 days ago (around 30k)!!! Look Before reading!!!

The last 10 days i NO LIFED VERY HARD, played 5-10 hrs a day!!! To start my rebuild i began flipping the items i had for 300-500 pkp when i could as i did cw til 200 points! Once i got around 20k to work with it became a lot easier and quicker! I kept doing this for a few days until i had 200 cw points. I then sold halo for 32k that plus that i made flipping at cw i had around 100k and my gear i started with. This is when i began buying lot of items and focusing on flipping and no longer played cw. I basically did that for around a week and got here! It sounds super easy but i worked hard yelling and finding buyers 5-10 hrs a day, would normally do 2-10 tades a hour making 200-5k per trade. My tips would be to have a variety of items, yell often, dont focus on the sell price more so the buy price. I found its better to sell many items for little profits then a few for big margins. Thats in a nut shell is what i did :) now for my goals i had last thread plus some new ones! I left the ones i finished out and added new ones!!! My plans for now is to enjoy the game, stop flipping so much and have more fun!! I got everything i could dream of now to use it! Til next time <3

kRT5gqB.png

My New Goals!

NO STAKING STILL!!  

A Cool Title

Buy a custom/royal/divine

Edited by step down