Relearning everything.

Syphon

Hello Fellas. I'm pretty new to the server, I joined around two or so days ago. This is the first time I've played anything Runescape related for about three years, I used to be a pretty decent hybrid. I'm slowly working out the correct timing for ticks and combos, I'll probably start bridding again sometime soon when I work out the feel of things. I was curious though, is there any unofficial meta I'm going to need to know of? I've noticed a lot of bridders constantly using protection overheads, back when I actively bridded hardly anyone did that unless it was a clan mosh. If anyone's willing to help a newfag out, tips/tricks would be appreciated.

2 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Probably picked the worst server to brid on, the combat on here is a joke. Using overhead prayers is commonly used with Tribridding/Nohonor pking/ragging. Hybrids can be usually found at ::oldbrid, however there is gear restrictions to try keep it as fair as possible. 

have fun.

I've noticed a few spec combos that are bullshit op, and also a few of the people I've watched brid only do 4 ways. What are the gear restrictions? I've never gotten into tribridding unless it was a clan v clan scenario. I'll have to work on that.

welcome to roat pkz

ik how u feels its not easy pking after a long break i returned to roatz in 2014 after almost a year but even now im not the great pker i once was, i jus dont hav the reflexes for nhing anymore reaction time is 2 slow

Edited by Ahmash

5 hours ago, Ahmash said:

welcome to roat pkz

ik how u feels its not easy pking after a long break i returned to roatz in 2014 after almost a year but even now im not the great pker i once was, i jus dont hav the reflexes for nhing anymore reaction time is 2 slow

I've been messing around with it a bit and I'm starting to get the groove of things back. I certainly don't have the reaction time of a 15 year old anymore, I assume that's the average age of people on here typically. So I suppose that puts me at a disadvantage. But nostalgia is worth the struggles, haha.