Tsunade PK 4. IDk...

22 minutes ago, Killbob said:

At 1:02 i would recommend not using the black edit because you can't see anything and it ruins the clip, but it's a very nice video great editing and liked you going to second tab while fighting made me laugh :p.

haha thank you dude i am listening to pka and on forums 50% of the time i pk :P nice sig btw looks sick

btw thanks ryan too

Edited by Tsunades PP
6 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Explain why. Switching wasn't bad and i got kills. i didn't even get on to get clips, lee just said he was making a montage, i was on holiday at the time and let him sign into my google account to take whatever he could.

switching wasn't great and kills weren't good when there was one, lees all he did was spec high... didn't even kill the person. anyone can do that.#

for a video that's meant to show off how good the team is id expect better clips

9 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Explain why. Switching wasn't bad and i got kills. i didn't even get on to get clips, lee just said he was making a montage, i was on holiday at the time and let him sign into my google account to take whatever he could.

take a seat... take a seat right there...your telling me...you didnt even kill people in a vid on ur acc...and ur telling me your better...

1 minute ago, Tsunades PP said:

take a seat... take a seat right there...your telling me...you didnt even kill people in a vid on ur acc...and ur telling me your better...

derrrrrrrrrrrr gooogle driveeeeee

On 2/27/2016 at 9:27 AM, Xbrzh said:

switching wasn't great and kills weren't good when there was one, lees all he did was spec high... didn't even kill the person. anyone can do that.#

for a video that's meant to show off how good the team is id expect better clips

lol meridan favourite thing to do is complain about combat but savior1st is showing off high hits lol