Helper Bot

pk and own

I'm currently working on a player bot. What it would actually do is answer questions, Like if you type in the name of the bot + Pc armadyl godsword, then it would answer Armadyl Godsword is currently 4.5k, And 'botname' + Loc chaos ele, it will tell where it is, and where is pk shop etc. 

Not sure if this might get adde but i hope so. This will avoid lots of spam and questions like that, so staff can handle important stuff. Also i'll be adding staff commands for the bot. The staffs will be able to insert a question and answer into the bot. The bot will actually log out each X Hours for some seconds. It will actually look like a normal player.

If a staff inserts a price into him or a question&Answer It will add it into the Json file on the pc that the bot will be hosted on

Example of the Json file: 

name= Name of item

value= the answer (price)

user= Who that inserted the answer

fffff.jpg[/img]

Edited by pk and own
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, pk and own said:

I'm currently working on a player bot. What it would actually do is answer questions, Like if you type in the name of the bot + Pc armadyl godsword, then it would answer Armadyl Godsword is currently 4.5k, And 'botname' + Loc chaos ele, it will tell where it is, and where is pk shop etc. 

Not sure if this might get adde but i hope so. This will avoid lots of spam and questions like that, so staff can handle important stuff. Also i'll be adding staff commands for the bot. The staffs will be able to insert a question and answer into the bot. The bot will actually log out each X Hours for some seconds. It will actually look like a normal player.

This will be sick if you do it

19 minutes ago, pk and own said:

Probs server-supports can do more imortant things than pc etc :), i won't make the bot smarter than You :P

Tbh all we can really do is answer questions and mute any flamers/advertisers/spammers. 

Still would be cool to see none the less.

5 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Tbh all we can really do is answer questions and mute any flamers/advertisers/spammers. 

Still would be cool to see none the less.

However you can still do your job. There's a lack of server supports, This bot guy will help you guys answer questions. You can insert commands into his system. This bot will be hosted on a vps. Staff can teleport the bot and code questions and answers into him and it will add the answer ans question on the pc that the bot is logged in. :)

EDit: The bot won't be able to warn flame and mute or teleport so u can still do your job :P

Edited by pk and own