PJ timer at brid

With the most recent update comes many annoying kids in welfare kits constantly pjing my fights because I'm risking, it's getting pretty lame as I'm trying to focus on one fight but there's 3-4 boys in mystics spam clicking me for a chance at the loot (impossible cos I'll never die but yh)... Thoughts?

27 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

With the most recent update comes many annoying kids in welfare kits constantly pjing my fights because I'm risking, it's getting pretty lame as I'm trying to focus on one fight but there's 3-4 boys in mystics spam clicking me for a chance at the loot (impossible cos I'll never die but yh)... Thoughts?

u9hkl6f.png

E6UDWKd.png

42 minutes ago, Ali said:

u9hkl6f.png

E6UDWKd.png

A video from timeeeeeeeeee ago, let's focus on the fact that you were online today and avoided me even though you were the one talking shit LMFAO fucking hider don't speak up when you're afraid to fight me, also did you just post a kdr of a main acc with 8.5k kills+... You're so fucking embarrassing.

37 minutes ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

L000000000000000000L +1

this kid came out of nowhere in 2015 kid was a random pure/varrock pker hes a fucking joke LMFAO

I beg you log on rn so I can put you back in your place you fucking hippy LMFAO

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

A video from timeeeeeeeeee ago, let's focus on the fact that you were online today and avoided me even though you were the one talking shit LMFAO fucking hider don't speak up when you're afraid to fight me, also did you just post a kdr of a main acc with 8.5k kills+... You're so fucking embarrassing.

I beg you log on rn so I can put you back in your place you fucking hippy LMFAO

Cba to read all that, fight me matched gear right now, acc name "Why Gg suck" on Roat, BRING MATCHED GEAR. :)

1 hour ago, Why Gg said:

^^ this idea thooooo