Orbitalv2 dropped for bank.

First of all, I was going to join your team just to snake your ass, Second of all I don't even have a ags so why you trying to make it seem like i lost it? That's why you didn't show the loot pile of the ags, Anyone can kill 1 person with a 5 man team. Please get good... I've killed you plenty of times... I wouldn't be stupid enough to bring a ags to 50's knowing im skulled and a 5 man teams gonna kill me. Please just quit this server you're such a disgrace and obviously you're going to have you little butt buddies come comment.

Edited by Orbital Vsat
  • Upvote 2
2 hours ago, obamanigger said:

Took my death like a man after I ran out of food from fighting your entire team. Refer to chatbox. Please take care of my respawnables because I am taking good care of your ags. If you want, Ill let u try and get it back at meth. Jk ur permed. 

Oh you're taking good care of the fake ags that you pked off of me ? how you going to do that when you got banned by smackd for staff impersonation pipe down son

2 hours ago, obamanigger said:

Also that was a hilarious thread where you want "zig zagging" fixed so you can run away from us without missing a beat. Pretty funny how you are making these demands when you are permed xD

Are you seriously retarded? Wtf you on about "Zig zagging" you dumb fuck do you know what pathing is? Oh my you're just a disgrace overall please just quit. Enjoying your ban?

• Yoobs locked this topic