RAN OrbitalV2 out the wilderness then he begs me to join his team

So this kid was all mad because he got #CLEARED by obamanigger and l0x and tried to get me to team up with his team.  So I told him I was running to web and I guess I took too long and he started raging like a little girl.  He attacked me and the fight was on.  Obviously, I won. He ran out the wilderness pretty fast because I absolutely #WRECKED him.

OZZqOOe.png

2 hours ago, drekel said:

So this kid was all mad because he got #CLEARED by obamanigger and l0x and tried to get me to team up with his team.  So I told him I was running to web and I guess I took too long and he started raging like a little girl.  He attacked me and the fight was on.  Obviously, I won. He ran out the wilderness pretty fast because I absolutely #WRECKED him.

OZZqOOe.png

This was what, 3-4 weeks ago? and you're just now making a topic about it, So let's start with the picture of me running out of the wilderness you had? Please post, What does this proof honestly? Yeah I did get killed by obamanigger and l0x @ 55's because there was a team of 4-5 people all on me honestly you act like you would have survived that.

Edited by Orbital Vsat

Kid I don't need proof. You being all mad is proof enough.  Funny how a few minuets ago you were all tough in yell now you're crying like a little girl.  I didn't even share this thread or anything and you found out about it in 10 minuets LOL.  Shows how.. "little" you care..

Kid I don't need proof. You being all mad is proof enough.  Funny how a few minuets ago you were all tough in yell now you're crying like a little girl.  I didn't even share this thread or anything and you found out about it in 10 minuets LOL.  Shows how.. "little" you care..

How am I mad? You're the one who thinks you're cool posting a topic of me asking you to drop the beef? That's just me trying to be mature and not start shit because I'm tired of all the fucking drama.

4 minutes ago, Orbital Vsat said:

How am I mad? You're the one who thinks you're cool posting a topic of me asking you to drop the beef? That's just me trying to be mature and not start shit because I'm tired of all the fucking drama.

See you just contradicted yourself there buddy.  You say I think I'm cool for posting this but you just said this is weeks old.  The only reason I'm posting this is because you were talking shit in yell, idiot. Forget about that?  I didn't post this until you ran your mouth it was just in a folder with a bunch more screenshots.

And no it was not 3-4 weeks ago it was May 31st you TARD

2 minutes ago, deathlypkz said:

obamanigger got banned lol and l0x is l2pk :D

That's hilarious.  Ya I thought I'd just go destroy them for him since they were ragging him at Chaos Ele then he thought he was tough and tried to kill me for taking to long to get to web, then tried to talk shit in yell today.  LOL. Sad he need help for them in the first place.

See you just contradicted yourself there buddy.  You say I think I'm cool for posting this but you just said this is weeks old.  The only reason I'm posting this is because you were talking shit in yell, idiot. Forget about that?  I didn't post this until you ran your mouth it was just in a folder with a bunch more screenshots.

And no it was not 3-4 weeks ago it was May 31st you TARD

Please post them, This honestly just shows how much I get to you and how you have anger problems.

1 minute ago, Orbital Vsat said:

Please post them, This honestly just shows how much I get to you and how you have anger problems.

LOL? Anger problems? You're the kid who started talking shit in yell.  Now that I embarrass you I have "anger problems" oh god. You were even warned by serversupport to stop flaming.  Pathetic.  You're absolutely pathetic.

And, if you actually paid any attention to anything I said at all, I did not take pictures of the fight. Only that chat because after I ran you out the wilderness you talked shit so I thought it was hilarious you were asking me to come fight with your team.

#CLEARED   1-0 ME

LOL? Anger problems? You're the kid who started talking shit in yell.  Now that I embarrass you I have "anger problems" oh god. You were even warned by serversupport to stop flaming.  Pathetic.  You're absolutely pathetic.

And, if you actually paid any attention to anything I said at all, I did not take pictures of the fight. Only that chat because after I ran you out the wilderness you talked shit so I thought it was hilarious you were asking me to come fight with your team.

#CLEARED   1-0 ME

"Cleared", No proof of clearing me, and you honestly do have anger problems if you feel the need to post a topic that obviously proves nothing, I'm just going to leave it at this, This topic doesn't embarrass me at all? Ill be @ :: East if you wanna talk.

Edited by Orbital Vsat

5G92R0s.png

6 minutes ago, Orbital Vsat said:

"Cleared", No proof of clearing me, and you honestly do have anger problems if you feel the need to post a topic that obviously proves nothing, I'm just going to leave it at this, This topic doesn't embarrass me at all? Ill be @ :: East if you wanna talk.

YOU ARE NOT AT EASTS! So sad.  Now you're trying to sound tough. I went with no armour to fight you or gear really and you weren't even there? LOL

5 hours ago, l0x said:

Everyone knows orbital is a shit pker, its no suprise he asked you to team so he could attempt to fight us. 

You can see the pathetic attempts he makes at trying to join us lmao

ty for ags. rip

@obamanigger

I know I don't even know whats up with him. I just started OSRS again I haven't pkd. Before that I played in 2011 never PKd. before that I pkd in 2007 before wildy was taken out. Nearly 10 years since I been pking, I jsut started again 2 weeks ago. And I still RANHIMOUTWILDY.  You guys cleared him for ags then he teamed your friend obamanigger with 4 other people so a 4v2 and then tried to spam cleared on him.. when he had 4 and couldn't kill you.  Sad. He's banned on Orbitalv3 and has been banned many times for flaming and ragging.

Just earlier he was talking mad shit to me, then teled to home. I have him added so I saw. I ran over and talked some shit back and he just said "1v1 me at easts" I went again he wasnt there.  Then once I started doing DT on my OSRS zerker he was flaming me for not going to easts (the third time he said, the only time I didnt go, an hr and half after originally asking LOL)

Oribtalv2 should honestly be banned.  All he does is rags and flames people who kill him then gets a team and talks a buncah shit.  He told me l0x and obama ragged him they were just killing chaos ele one would kill one would defend. And oribtal got mad they cleared him when he went to try and take over.

16 hours ago, drekel said:

I know I don't even know whats up with him. I just started OSRS again I haven't pkd. Before that I played in 2011 never PKd. before that I pkd in 2007 before wildy was taken out. Nearly 10 years since I been pking, I jsut started again 2 weeks ago. And I still RANHIMOUTWILDY.  You guys cleared him for ags then he teamed your friend obamanigger with 4 other people so a 4v2 and then tried to spam cleared on him.. when he had 4 and couldn't kill you.  Sad. He's banned on Orbitalv3 and has been banned many times for flaming and ragging.

Just earlier he was talking mad shit to me, then teled to home. I have him added so I saw. I ran over and talked some shit back and he just said "1v1 me at easts" I went again he wasnt there.  Then once I started doing DT on my OSRS zerker he was flaming me for not going to easts (the third time he said, the only time I didnt go, an hr and half after originally asking LOL)

Oribtalv2 should honestly be banned.  All he does is rags and flames people who kill him then gets a team and talks a buncah shit.  He told me l0x and obama ragged him they were just killing chaos ele one would kill one would defend. And oribtal got mad they cleared him when he went to try and take over.

Laughing irl right now on how stupid you are.