Yunger suggestions

On 7/16/2016 at 4:40 PM, Dr droke said:

Fix kbow and buff it, its broke and should be gud for the 50 pkp u gotta pay

Add toxic blowpipe and ballista

This is all :D

Since I am currently making a max hit guide I need to highlight that this is a bug in the game!!!! @Gretar Why is the Karil's crossbow max hit only 14 at 99 Ranged with Ranging Potion and Eagle Eye when it should be 26 (or 31 with Void Ranger set) ??? 

Also, why do Rune Darts have higher damage than Dragon Darts?  Lol you 9_9

Edited by PK Guy
  • Upvote 3
2 hours ago, J J said:

i used karils bow and hit 17s before in gear are u sure its at 14? i used to tribrid with karils bow 

Well, I won't say 100% sure J J, because I didn't do enough testing. However, I did check with the test dummy plus I had around 5 fights (admittedly as a maxed 1-def pure, but still IK pures should hit over 14) and I couldn't hit higher... I can only assume you did so before one of the many combat-related updates we've had, one of which must have screwed the K-bow over. I never see it in use on a daily basis and this must be the reason why (I'm talking even before the Barrows in PK shop deal was pushed through).

If you can hit higher please submit a correction - although even the 17 figure you have stated is weak. You can check any OSRS max hit calc to verify, or countless YT vids such as the one below, literally the first hit this player with 90 Ranged & 1 Defence hits is 21 with his K-bow.

• Upvote 2