Returning To Wildy Instantly

As most of yous would know pking @ east gets annoying; when people with 0 risk and custom classes teleport back up within seconds of dying.

My suggestion & im sure its been mentioned loads of times before ; would prevent nsing n other rule breaks in wildy i.e - boosting

TIMER BEFORE TELEPORTING

OSS - no advertiserino :3 = has a timer , when dying you have to wait a certain amount of time before teleporting backup\returning. im not sure how long the timer lasts? guessing like 1min?

YOUR CUSTOM CLASSES

If the Suggestion above doesn't go through Maybe this feature should be added. Remove "your custom classes" from non-donators - for the same reason as above. There's   already pre-made custom classes ingame. so non donators should be happy with that?- idk - give me your faults in comments?

-kingfreebies

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Freebies said:

As most of yous would know pking @ east gets annoying; when people with 0 risk and custom classes teleport back up within seconds of dying.

My suggestion & im sure its been mentioned loads of times before ; would prevent nsing n other rule breaks in wildy i.e - boosting

TIMER BEFORE TELEPORTING

OSS - no advertiserino :3 = has a timer , when dying you have to wait a certain amount of time before teleporting backup\returning. im not sure how long the timer lasts? guessing like 1min?

YOUR CUSTOM CLASSES

If the Suggestion above doesn't go through Maybe this feature should be added. Remove "your custom classes" from non-donators - for the same reason as above. There's   already pre-made custom classes ingame. so non donators should be happy with that?- idk - give me your faults in comments?

-kingfreebies

yes