Clan Wars & Blood Money

2 hours ago, I Rep Congo said:

Yeah create minigames like pestcontrol to get void instead of having to buy it, attracting more players, also like barrows to get barrow sets instead of buying it, it'll be more fun and more obtainable for poor players,

don't know if ur idea is similar but it's good

Yes that's what I meant.

2 minutes ago, desert ship said:

1. Roatpkz is SpawnPk server.

2. Would be cancer af if u need to get bgloves void/torso ect from cw or w/e in spawnpk server.

3. Stop trying to get updates from other servers and trying to imply them in roatpkz.

4. Get ur ass out of here noob.

So their can't be any minigames because it's a spawn server OK. most servers have minigames it's not unique u dumb spas lmfao gtfo 

Yours sincerely - The Congolease

22 hours ago, I Rep Congo said:

So their can't be any minigames because it's a spawn server OK. most servers have minigames it's not unique u dumb spas lmfao gtfo 

Yours sincerely - The Congolease

There can be minigames but pointless because no one would play them since the rewards are spawnable (and should remain so). 

He never said it was unique, who's the dumb spas now? Everything Desert ship has said is true.

@Orbital if I wanted to work for shit then I'd play eco servers, I specifically chose Roatz because all the basic crap is FREE - although 2 of the things you mentioned do cost money: Torso and Void have a one-time purchase fee. How can you not know this? So your suggestion is basically to make B gloves not spawnable.......

As for blood money, it's is just another form of currency, in which case I suggest the idea of blood money replacing PK tickets as a more attractive looking coinage.

• Upvote 1