veteran ranks

Pedro

17 hours ago, Pedro said:

i said it before but i say it again. stop giving randoms veteran ranks. 1 year aint shit. make it something actually worth something. im seeing as many "veterans" as donators shit is retarded

thats why ther is different ranks for 1, 3 and 5 years, besides playing 1 year actively on a rsps shud be worth something and forums is dead anyway its mostly the veterans who use them

idk y u meridian lot make a big deal out of ranks and post count and useless achievements on a forum

38 minutes ago, Hamito said:

Can't help when the lot of you are posting useless shit on the forums and still complaining

How can you say they're posting useless when you comment on every single thread someone useless and irrelevant (enjoy the content moderation)

Just now, Matt said:

Me king ant hamitoz

You'll be next if you dont fix up

Both of you invalids stop posting irrelevant comments you can easily just ignore the thread.

1 minute ago, Yoobs said:

How can you say they're posting useless when you comment on every single thread someone useless and irrelevant (enjoy the content moderation)

You'll be next if you dont fix up

Both of you invalids stop posting irrelevant comments you can easily just ignore the thread.

What i do -.- All i said was me m8 king ant hamito lmfao you have taylor literally just quoting people on topics but no warning for that jew smh yoobs why u gotta be one of those staffs 👌🏻🖕🏻✌🏻️

1 minute ago, Matt said:

What i do -.- All i said was me m8 king ant hamito lmfao you have taylor literally just quoting people on topics but no warning for that jew smh yoobs why u gotta be one of those staffs 👌🏻🖕🏻✌🏻️

Hes banned off the forums you moron dont speak before you know what has actually happened

Just now, Yoobs said:

Hes banned off the forums you moron dont speak before you know what has actually happened

Cause I'm supposed to know what' goes on with that moron that you call a friend, really yoobers??????

ill stop now then don't want to make ur job as staff even harder m8 pce