DZONE

Yeah but its the fact the best items from dzone are magic fang and prims and the other 2 which magic fang rarely sells and boots are hard as all dick to get and we only have shit items that rlly no one buys in r drop log im not asking for tent etc to be added and then we get these items every drop im asking them to be added to their drop log and make them rarer than other items this way we have more items to aim for from dzone npc's 

Stat is hard af to get as drop as is then boots and magic fang even harder and these hard ass to get items as a drop rarely sell tbh why do we only get shit items is what i mean in the dzone drop log? 

7 minutes ago, Local Arab said:

Yeah but its the fact the best items from dzone are magic fang and prims and the other 2 which magic fang rarely sells and boots are hard as all dick to get and we only have shit items that rlly no one buys in r drop log im not asking for tent etc to be added and then we get these items every drop im asking them to be added to their drop log and make them rarer than other items this way we have more items to aim for from dzone npc's 

Stat is hard af to get as drop as is then boots and magic fang even harder and these hard ass to get items as a drop rarely sell tbh why do we only get shit items is what i mean in the dzone drop log? 

well i think the same drops shud remain but the rates need increasing alot so it is actually worth going there, this will also encourage more ppl to donate aswel