Quality of Life

These are small updates, not a priority but also don't take long to add in either ( < 5 mins each?). Just would be nice touches to add I think, to make the game ever so slightly more fun (for me) than it currently is, here we go again...

1. Casting Vengeance

Surely I'm not the only one that does >THIS<, right? It's so easy to make it into >THIS<! That way I'd ease off the mass-clicking LOL! I have the code to do this, even though it only takes a few seconds to write. (BTW not asking for a Veng timer to flash up over the game like OSRS, if that's what you're thinking. Although wouldn't say no to that either, now that I mention it). As some add-ons, I think the Veng timer should reset after I kill somebody - similar to how the spec energy reloads after a kill. This is handy so you can move on to your next fight immediately without being at a disadvantage when you want to go on a rampage without banking. And if you already have Veng casted (and nobody has knocked it off yet) then you shouldn't be able to cast the spell again until that previous Veng has been used - otherwise if nobody hits you in over 30 seconds and takes off your Veng, then you can cast it again which is sort of wasteful because it starts the timer again and you didn't need to re-cast it anyway. KnowWhatI'mSaying?

2. Rune Pouch Capacity

As this is a RSPS, I don't think we need to leech ideas from real RS so hard. The pouch is a nice touch but it can be customised, I am frustrated whenever I must switch between Venging & Barraging (which is so often) at having to shuffle around the runes in that thing. And in one 'Brid tournament I walked in with Veng runes in my pouch like a right 'tard (never again!). So I am proposing just allow us to keep 5 types of runes in there? That way I can have runes for both spells covered and never need to fiddle with the damn thing. Either that or allow Rune pouches to be independent of each other (meaning if I buy another one, it can hold different runes to my first one).

3. Withdraw All-but-1 (for Kits)

I have a messy bank, IDC about organisation. Now that there is a working search button it's even easier to find shit. But some people like neat banks. I get that. Therefore this suggestion is all about having an option we can toggle, whether or not we want a single item getting withdrawn when we load a kit that contains it. E.g. If I have only 1x Tent, and >MY KIT< features a Tent, I should be able to set it to pull that thing out for me. Others can leave it off if they so wish. Kind of defeats the point of the loadouts, especially if you are too poor to own 2 of everything (and why should you have to buy 2x untradeables like Void just to load it?)

4. A Lotto Time!

I hate when it says there is less than a minute left in the lottery, because a minute is a long time: it's 60 seconds. How about you make it more accurate, and not just that but frigging put that number somewhere like over the Lotto man's head, so he's like counting down the last 10 seconds or something. Because that clunky-ass chat interface you got (even the "quick-add" sucks, it only saves 1 click!) takes forever to go through and I get fucked over on my last sec snipes, ending up putting several 1000 PKP into the next draw 30 minutes away. Slaver

More to add when I CBA..... 

• Upvote 3