Newfag Rank

Looty

Stop with your cringe hashtags your no one special or relevant just some Edge Ragger who was banned and got the privileges from Stijn to play again because he slapped you in a bo3, you sat and dd'd on my fight not allowing me to PK properly which is RAGGING, use some logic and add to things together and you'll understand things, I have all your accounts ignore listed I don't like speaking to you, don't come to me DDing on my fight so don't be suprised, you bring it to yourself.

I said it before and i'll say it again, I don't care for you stop trying to get my attention.

FOR THIS MORONIC QUOTE FROM THIS NEWFAG PLAYER WHO KNOWS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT HOW GREAT ROATZ USED TO BE,

YOU HAVE BEEN AWARDED

a...

Lifetime Newfag Achievement Award!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Click here to receive your prize!

The statement which you bolded so heavily just goes to show how far a newfag with no experience, name or insight playing the server has to offer!!! :D:P

"Raggers" were only in ::Easts but I'm sure being as how you're new you couldn't have fathomed anyone outside of ::brid or ::home wildy!

This actually had me in tears thanks for the giggles!

I could go into depth how I asked legend bo3 me for his mod status; in which he profusely refused, ultimately made an alt under a fake new name, and proceeded to accept the challenge * risking nothing but an alt acc* xD but why would I prove myself to you? LOLOLOLOLOL

I haven't laughed this long in a very, very long time from anything Roatz related thx for the chuckles @Smackd you creep with a pretty girl that would never give you the time of day as your profile pic

#1Love #Gratz #XoXo #NeverLaughedSoHard

Edited by Looty
  • Zoradz locked this topic