Giveaway

Matt

1 minute ago, desert ship said:

give it to your friend desert ship hhh

I've had many friends ask for the items I've given out, I've given many friends items and thought I should finally give out to people that probably need it most that I don't know. 

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

ur drawing this quitting ting out for so long its gunna be peak when u come back in 6 days and act like nothing happened 

Nah man I'm actually done lol I just finished giving out my entire bank an hour ago I'd give out panic2hard but idk who to trust with it since they would just pretend it's me lol I'll be uploading pics from my 07 acc soon (: 

10 hours ago, Pedro said:

ur drawing this quitting ting out for so long its gunna be peak when u come back in 6 days and act like nothing happened 

IKR that's what i was saying aswell, people who post about them self quitting always come back 100%

Some even make a thread that they're going to quit and at the same time they make the thread they started playing again can you believe that?!

This game is so addicted they cant live without it and i do understand i cant live without it either i have to play this 24/7 i quit my job i quit my school i left my wife and kids and now im in a cheap motel next to the highway playing roatz 24/7 i swear i love this game!!!!#!@#@#!

• Upvote 1