More of an inquiry.

The 3rd Age Bow currently only fires up to rune arrows. It originally fires up to dragon. I am not sure if this was done intentionally, but after pking with it for a week, it does not appear to be worth the 75 vote points or 15k pk point equivalent. I hope that if this was not intentionally set this way, that it would be possible to fix the bow. Currently it is not a very well circulated item and I feel as if this would dramatically impact the desire to obtain the bow and offer a more balanced ratio between value and effectiveness. Thank you for your time. I hope to receive a reply on the matter at your earliest convenience.

Just now, jblind said:

This should be in the suggestions section :P and it just got buffed to fire as fast as MSB and only now with fire dragon arrows as a recent update on OSRS I believe so, so could get that changed in game for us. :D 

I apologize for posting in the wrong section, I'll be sure to check more thoroughly the next time I post, and thank you for replying. I really do hope so, its incredibly fun on osrs and can only imagine how fun it can be on here. :D