Hacked for Bank

My in game name is "Straight678". I was hacked for about 350k+. Here's the video. I contacted Gretar and staff before but none have ever helped me. Please rf me as I have donated a large amount to this server and have played since release. I hope you guys can understand the situation and how this made me quit but now I'm back and I request some sort of support. Thank you 

Edited by Aqeelxo
57 minutes ago, Aqeelxo said:

Because i have always been getting ignored and no one has reached out to help me or consider 

I have informed the team, and you will have an official answer soon. I will close the thread for the time being. PM me if you have any further concerns. 

Consider this report pending.

• Tupac locked this topic
2 hours ago, Aqeelxo said:

Because i have always been getting ignored and no one has reached out to help me or consider 

Do you expect us to magically be aware that you have been hacked in a video that is legitimately years old? You have left it just a little late don't you think and for all we know thats you killing yourself on an alt and recording it and uploading it to you YouTube, this really isn't legitimate evidence :/ 

• Upvote 1