Smokey

Hamza

Smokey is "Beenthru"? never knew

Probably means nothing now though, been like two-three months since I got these kills, found them in a Skype chat bet I've killed this suicider so many times on his other accounts lmfao

f02f4b28ebae4f15a2796b6c098ea7f9.png  (Covering name because this donator account was given away)

Nq8nN2x.png  Nq8nN2x.png

And this is two fights after but only shows chatbox. Whatever lol xD

Edited by Hamza
10 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

idk why ur thinking about me @ 5 in the morning this is from over a year ago i can provide ur kill pics from the last 14 days if u want tho 

5 in the morning for u yh

and also yh plz do

All accs I've nh'd on/fun bridded friends on this past month:

Mogui (used this in tribrid tournament and won the first time I ever play tournament LOL)

Erca

Fyi

Romania

Besides, the point of this thread was to make you stop denying that you've never died to me (3 times in a row LOL) 

a video and a pointless pic trying to make people think it's me LOL dumb nigga the only kill u got on me is ags spec on rune omg !! Ur so good man @I Dont Now is that new guy taking lessons from u?

but na on a real I don't hybrid on this server (probs why I died to u in rune and u died to me 3 TIMES IN A ROW, but ur ass too slow u have a low comprehension level) 

if only I knew u was beenthru, I'd silence u along time ago nigga

"1.5 years ago" excuses I got more kills on u than u do on me pm me when u see me ingame pussy boy

kk so

"been like two-three months since I got these kills"

Yet the chatbox shows risking 200 pkp ticket at ::meth... I'm not going to say any more on that matter lol. (cough, ::risk update, cough individual pkp update, screenshot update...).

i didn't even want to comment but i can't be the only 1 seeing how retarded u are lol. u made a thread for one guy with kills from a year ago to say you're better than him? think that through in ur head lol.

ppl who are good stay humble. ur trying hard to prove to roatz ur something lol.

""1.5 years ago" excuses I got more kills on u than u do on me pm me when u see me ingame pussy boy"

lmao...... but u post pics from last year ? if u can back ur talk ill stfu.

if anything this entire thread is a progression for smokey lol. ya u killed him x3 a year ago but he's progressed n ur now a shitter trying to stay relevant, whos making the most of their time here ?

i could write for days on ur flawed logic n expose u for the moron that u are but ill let u enjoy ur delusional ego.

n b4 u mention anything about hiding, take into consideration this is ur 3rd (known) forum account this year ty.

Edited by Toast420
  • Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Hamza said:

1). Factory reset my pc just last month, aka why I said "Found them in a Skype chat"

2). You've got 8 posts you're a fucking nobody, really LOL

3). He did not pk "1.5 years ago"???? And besides the point was to prove him he has died to me (3 times in a row not just once)

4). Ur all dumb slow and just REALLY FUCKING BAD. Bunch of 2016 hybrids feeling TOO comfortable using roat pkz they forgetting it's now how it works on 07 or did in pre-eoc

5). What does the ticket yell have anything to do with this? Many other people (including myself) prefer to risk at ::meth for many various reasons. No need to click the portal to get to safezone (fucks up sometimes causing people to get hit), and besides in risk some people bring items that just trades for 5k example: kodai wand & 3rd age amulet. 

Try again when u done sucking his dick

1) more excuses and Skype chats are time stamped, js.

2) irrelevant

3) pointless thread just makes u look retarded

4) weirdo lol I played in 06 not that it is any of your concern. 

5) fair point 

im not sucking his dick, i don't like retards like you who just spew any old bs with no correlation to what has been said, e.g 2), 4) & this thread.

As as I said this is purely a progression thread. U went from killing smokey x3 to making pointless threads and hiding on Alts because u don't want to be exposed for what u now are, lol. A shitter.

fix up

1 minute ago, Toast420 said:

1) more excuses and Skype chats are time stamped, js.

2) irrelevant

3) pointless thread just makes u look retarded

4) weirdo lol I played in 06 not that it is any of your concern. 

5) fair point 

im not sucking his dick, i don't like retards like you who just spew any old bs with no correlation to what has been said, e.g 2), 4) & this thread.

As as I said this is purely a progression thread. U went from killing smokey x3 to making pointless threads and hiding on Alts because u don't want to be exposed for what u now are, lol. A shitter.

fix u

You seem like an alt yourself, I'm concerned about you mental health

I killed him 3 times in a row, I know when this took place, didn't plan to share this with everyone or even expect anyone else to respond this was meant to be a personal message but since he camps forums all day I figured I'd just post it here and let him respond, he came at me with a killpic on Rune (not to mention I'm not a hybrid AND I barely even play OS-rsps's or 07)

Pre-EoC nher killing someone who claims to be a Pre-EoC hybrid 3 times in a row, I think that say enough. ur all roat pkz hybrids who developed an ego after watching a few good hybrids post vids on here LOL

On top of that yall was talking like some politiciants before Pedro started using forums. 

Fanboys🖕

Edit: Roat pkz raggers who later became hybrids

1 minute ago, Hamza said:

You seem like an alt yourself, I'm concerned about you mental health

I killed him 3 times in a row, I know when this took place, didn't plan to share this with everyone or even expect anyone else to respond this was meant to be a personal message but since he camps forums all day I figured I'd just post it here and let him respond, he came at me with a killpic on Rune (not to mention I'm not a hybrid AND I barely even play OS-rsps's or 07)

Pre-EoC nher killing someone who claims to be a Pre-EoC hybrid 3 times in a row, I think that say enough. ur all roat pkz hybrids who developed an ego after watching a few good hybrids post vids on here LOL

On top of that yall was talking like some politiciants before Pedro started using forums. 

Fanboys🖕

Edit: Roat pkz raggers who later became hybrids

More irrelevant bullshit in attempts to inflate ur ego.

bored of replying to empty statements with no correlation

roat pkz ragger? Talking like politicians before pedro? Developed an ego through roat?

Bored lol just random bullshit. 

I can assure u this is my only forum account. 

Dw about replying... u win? 

Shut the fuck up you foreigner LMFAO stop trying so hard to fit in with actual pkers you are literally the definition of irrelevant, idk what ran through your head when you decided to post 2kps from like 2 years ago you dumb wannabe you are a roatpkz staker nothing else... You have no say in anything whatsoever when it comes to hybridding or even pking in general because niggas like viva madrids opinion is more relevant than yours, stop fronting on the forums you disabled deluded swedish 13 year old you are absolute shit don't act up on here when i've bulled you str8 10-0 in kills #facts

reply to me once you're able to step up ingame not on here son

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Shut the fuck up you foreigner LMFAO stop trying so hard to fit in with actual pkers you are literally the definition of irrelevant, idk what ran through your head when you decided to post 2kps from like 2 years ago you dumb wannabe you are a roatpkz staker nothing else... You have no say in anything whatsoever when it comes to hybridding or even pking in general because niggas like viva madrids opinion is more relevant than yours, stop fronting on the forums you disabled deluded swedish 13 year old you are absolute shit don't act up on here when i've bulled you str8 10-0 in kills #facts

reply to me once you're able to step up ingame not on here son

"Actual pkers" I killed the best member in your team three times in a row? fuck u on about? smokey is faster and better than u just compare ur vids LMFAO

He didn't PK 2 years ago, come at me with facts suicider

Again, I killed the best member in your team how is this thread not relevant to you? Or is it because he died? :/

come ts put ur mic on and double check that "13 year old" statement LOL

AGAIN, I killed the best member in your team THREE times in a row?????? HELLO???????? I'VE SAID THE SAME THING 3 TIMES NOW IT'S THE SAME ANSWER TO ALL THE BULLSHIT UR RESPONDING WITH LOL

2016 hybrids saying "I've killed you 10 times in a row" yadiyadi ya, I don't even hybrid on this server and besides, u said "why post killpics from someone 2 years ago" yet every killpic u have of me is from longer than that? nothing u say adds up ur trash keep living in the past pussy boy I've said it a BILLION times and I'll say it again with hope for your stupid ass to get it, FIND A GOOD 718 SERVER, LINK ME IT, AND WE'LL HYBRID THERE? xD