So Lee, this is who you made fight for you?

Kihfan55

1 minute ago, Kihfan55 said:

Gave u 15k to fight me on oss and u declined and now u make that code guy fight for u. For someone who thinks I've gotten worse u sure do have a lot of reasons to not fight me? (also the 6-0 mystic barrows sesh on roat i havent uploaded lol)

u have actually got ur own excuses drilled into ur head, and if i recall, u had jason ban the acc u traded me 15k to? LOL, I didn't have another acc and i didnt have another email 2 use so i asked to use codes acc (which i did). look at the state of u, u released a 3 min vid of maybe 4-5 fights, i showed u 8 different redbars l0l. roatpkz is the only server you're viable on

3 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Gave u 15k to fight me on oss and u declined and now u make that code guy fight for u. For someone who thinks I've gotten worse u sure do have a lot of reasons to not fight me? (also the 6-0 mystic barrows sesh on roat i havent uploaded lol)

u have actually got ur own excuses drilled into ur head, and if i recall, u had jason ban the acc u traded me 15k to? LOL, I didn't have another acc and i didnt have another email 2 use so i asked to use codes acc (which i did). look at the state of u, u released a 3 min vid of maybe 4-5 fights, i showed u 8 different redbars l0l. roatpkz is the only server you're viable on

Β 

btw jake, i thought u were RENOWNED for your knowledge on food ticks and eating properly l0l, guess that was a lie

1 minute ago, B1G H0M1E said:

Confirmed by a mod it wasn't u on the acc... give it a rest u freak