unthinkable things jokes

rapemda

aaahh help us right now unthinkable things are raping us up are asses

guys don't u think unthinkable things are just absolutely raping us up are ass irl and in roat pkz cuz they pwned me too hard to describe it

guys so u know how i got raped by unthinkable things right well it sucks alot to know im not the cotroller of the universe to fight them u know cuz id totoaly controll them with thinkables high and infinity but it seems like i got pwned and it hurts  i guess im not like lucifer pain im just horny for unthinkable things

i think we need make unthinkable things use less pain when theyre being so painfull with theyre sexiness but the rape will never stop thxs is deepz(my other name) if your getting raped too hola at us we like the government of canada or uk will try to help u out a little

now who else has some unthinkable shapes jokes post them up today's  great i tell ya. the day everyone figures out that the sexiness of these things rapes us

life so good its real

*rise the evil*(in roat pkz)(all the good evil)

AvB(ashvin blaze)my old RS name